Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 71 914 body with title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chad newton
Have my 71 body for sale 200.00 has current title(no op). It still has rear rear together, pulled front end. This body has hardly any rust, perfect for a racecar and even for someone with lots of parts. Let me know if anyone is interested, I am in ventura ca and my email is chadnewton6@gmail.com

It will go to scrap metal in about a week.
mepstein
Throw in a pic just to make us east coasters jealous.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(chad newton @ Aug 3 2015, 04:28 PM) *

Have my 71 body for sale 200.00 has current title(no op). It still has rear rear together, pulled front end. This body has hardly any rust, perfect for a racecar and even for someone with lots of parts. Let me know if anyone is interested, I am in ventura ca and my email is chadnewton6@gmail.com

Interested. Sent you an email.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(chad newton @ Aug 3 2015, 04:28 PM) *

Chad sent some pictures. I posted them for him. It's too far away for me to get home to Portland.
mepstein
If shipping wasn't so spendy I would pick it up today. Great start for a GT build or Suby.

Please don't scrap it !!!
BillC
The front and rear bumpers look to be in nice shape.
Chris914n6
Looks in better shape than my racer lol. Post pics of the rust please.
Evil914
Why would someone paint a red car blue? confused24.gif
914nola
If it was close I would give 200 for the bumpers and top
cal914
Pm sent
BuddyV
I have a same year car that needs ALL four corners, sheetmetal...... just banged up a lot.

If anyone is interested in sharing the expense to make good use of the car for the other parts, let me know. I am not in a rush...... willing to partner up.

To be clear..... I would prefer this car to go to someone putting it back in running order..... but if it's going to the scrap yard, I would be interested in the fenders.

Cheers.

beerchug.gif
infraredcalvin
Email sent
Stacks914
Where is the car located?
dug
Uhhh, first post says Ventura, CA
2mAn
Is this thing scrapped?
mikedsilva
QUOTE(2mAn @ Sep 12 2015, 04:24 PM) *

Is this thing scrapped?

you have the best profile picture!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.