Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 Tangerine 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
TTurboS
The Good: The paint is mostly original, the chrome bumpers and rubber tops are in excellent condition along with the Targa top. The interior has one small issue on the driver seat bolster, everything else looks good. The undercarriage is clean with the exception of the battery box area. I have owned this car for about 4 years and my plan was to address the issues stated below, save the original paint and have a nice driver. I started by taking off the bumpers, rockers, seats etc. checking for additional problems. There were none and I proceeded to apply clear POR15 to all the seams. I have been unable to continue work on the car so I've decided to sell it.

The Bad: Battery box rust was worked on by previous owner but was not done properly. There are other issues in this area as well. The 1.7 engine has one low cylinder and leaks oil, transmission leaks as well. I will admit I don't know a lot about 914s but I have owned just about all the other air-cooled Porsches over the past 54 years. I have a lift and can show interested buyers the car. I would consider a trade for an air-cooled 911, parts for 911 or 356 plus cash if necessary.
TTurboS
The color is Tangerine, have received some comments that it looks Red. I will be glad to send pictures by email of the bad issues mentioned in the ad. lmjm41 at g mail.
Cal
Email and PM sent.
rhodyguy
Nice to see you signed up. You need additional pictures. Good luck with the sale.

Kevin from walker's
Rav914
Nice looking car. Was it originally purchased in the PNW? I ask because mine was (in Everett) and it had the same vinyl decals.
TTurboS
914 is sold pending payment. Thanks Chris and 914 world. Larry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.