Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Praise to AA?!?!?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
As some of you know, I ordered my steel repo flares through GPR from AA. The flares didn't get lost, but were not in stock. Greg Treadway did a great job of following up and even sending my my tracking number just this morning. smilie_pokal.gif Never really thought I would be posting this, but thanks AA for checking and most of all following up on my order. Can't wait to get my flares! Woo Hoo! sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif happy11.gif
Howard
Dan, I'm sorry, but in accordance with the club's new policy, you are not permitted to say anything nice about anyone. Please delete ASAP biggrin.gif
mike_the_man
Maybe Treadway took notice of some of the negative things posted here about AA and is trying to improve. That would be great!

I haven't seen Greg posting here lately. Is he still around, or did we scare him away already. biggrin.gif

Root_Werks
happy11.gif Howard, funny. Actually, I use to have a GPR thing on my sig and was asked to remove it by an admin. I didn't argue, that made sense.

I think that AA and GPR working together will help out AA probably more than GPR, but maybe Dave's superior Customer Service is rubbing off on AA? laugh.gif Either way, it is nice to see AA finaly following up on an order of mine. I was shocked, but pleased. Figured it desvered a post. confused24.gif smile.gif I will probably still order all my stuff through GPR Cause' I like Dave a lot, but won't be affriad to order AA specific things anymore.
seanery
Dave should be able to get you the GPR flares.
vortrex
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Feb 28 2005, 11:05 AM)
Greg Treadway did a great job of following up and even sending my my tracking number just this morning. smilie_pokal.gif

it's pretty sad when a consumer has to get all excited about being provided a tracking number on a near $1000 order from a vendor.
Howard
I rest my case confused24.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (vortrex @ Feb 28 2005, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Feb 28 2005, 11:05 AM)
Greg Treadway did a great job of following up and even sending my my tracking number just this morning.  :trophy:

it's pretty sad when a consumer has to get all excited about being provided a tracking number on a near $1000 order from a vendor.

Not when the vendor is AA. laugh.gif

Ah, maybe this was overkill, I am just excited to get my flares. I have heard really good things about thier quality. This will be my first set of steel flares.

GPR doesn't stock them that I know of. Dave said he faxed the order to AA. So you basically use GPR to deal with AA which I like. Me, I got impatient and e-mailed Greg at AA. He was actually very nice and followed up a few times until I got my tracking number. Normal service, you bet, but for AA, certainly a step in the right direction. wink.gif
Steve
agree.gif
Thanks for posting.
There's been so much negative stuff on AA over the years, if they do something right maybe it will help offset all the bad posts.
mharrison
Ah, maybe this was overkill, I am just excited to get my flares.

Ummm..... You haven't gotten them yet.....

I've made it a point to not post positive comments until the transaction is complete....

Damn, I just can't be positive...here's a try....
But, hopefully this will go GREAT for you and you'll get those killer flares on your car!

sixnotfour
Dan, I got a set of Factory Flairs and Rockers to your Door tonite 1450.00

No Wait I cant sell em ,gotta keep em ,ya ,no
Damnit I cant friggin get rid of anything I gotta Disease

OK first step to recovery is to admit the addiction. Check
Second Take action---------------------------------------uh drunk.gif
SteveL
I had some dealings with AA quite a while back - 7-8 years ago. It was horrible, and I even got hung up on by George himself.

BUT, that doesn't mean things can't change. I think it would be GREAT if AA changed to be a supplier I was comfortable using. If they are moving in that direction, kudos to them, and please keep it up.

Keep us posted and let us know how it goes. I am cautiously optimistic.

Root_Werks
QUOTE (sixnotfour @ Feb 28 2005, 01:41 PM)
Dan, I got a set of Factory Flairs and Rockers to your Door tonite 1450.00

No Wait I cant sell em ,gotta keep em ,ya ,no
Damnit I cant friggin get rid of anything I gotta Disease

OK first step to recovery is to admit the addiction. Check
Second Take action---------------------------------------uh drunk.gif

Yeah, sort of like that six oil tank you said you would sell to me slap.gif happy11.gif

You should put those one something. Trying to think of what though, but dang, they sure would look nice on maybe the white car?
sixnotfour
Dan You can borrow the factory tank if you need , Hopefully GPR or whats that guys name, will get em done. In time for Your project. beerchug.gif

Back to AA Hope it goes well. biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (sixnotfour @ Feb 28 2005, 01:55 PM)
Dan You can borrow the factory tank if you need , Hopefully GPR or whats that guys name, will get em done. In time for Your project. beerchug.gif

Back to AA Hope it goes well. biggrin.gif

Thanks Jeff, I might do that for now. I was thinking of another Vellios tank, but would like to wait and get one of the GPR/Don tanks if I can. I will let you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.