Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS momo shift knob, is SOLD! 94mm oem cylinders.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
$44 for the knob delivered.

$45 for the cylinders +shp. no broken fins. light scale on the outside with clean bores. quality castings. not sand pitted from dirty molds. excellent for opening up to 96mm for your 2056.
euro911
Sending PM on the jugs ...
rhodyguy
added. pass side 2.0 engine tin. if you're back dating a 2.0 equipped car with AC, chances are you're going to need this. $45+shping. SOLD!!!
Blue6
Kevin, I'll take that fancy ass shift knob.... Is it set screw or crush washer? If you have moved in the last month, send me the new address. If not I still have it and will send a check..... Dave
914_teener
Second in line for the jugs.....dunno why Mark needs more stuff.
914_teener
QUOTE(914_teener @ Aug 4 2015, 05:55 PM) *

Second in line for the jugs.....dunno why Mark needs more stuff.

The shift knob is cool

Found a set of used jugs.

I am good.
rhodyguy
knob is SOLD.
rhodyguy
dupe.
benine
If these cylinders are still up for grabs I'd like to have them. Is it a costly process to bore to 96mm, and could you trust just any machine shop to do that?
rhodyguy
look/ask for a referral in the garage. if you can set it up i can send the cyls to where ever you want. send me your mailing address so i can determine shipping for you. thanks!

k
benine
PM'd shipping address
rhodyguy
pm sent.
benine
No pm received
rhodyguy
another pm sent at 10:24 am.
rhodyguy
benine
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 6 2015, 03:06 PM) *

Any Charlotte, NC teeners that can recommend a shop to turn these 94mm jugs to 96's. Thanks in advance
rhodyguy
sent 10:30ish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.