Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
FWIW.....I saw this 914 for sale on eBay yesterday and thought I'd take a look at it during lunch today since my office was only 15 minutes from the dealer. Boy, what a mistake....the car looks great in the photos but it's got a lot of problems....bubbles of rust all over the place, the front bumper was falling off, the hard top looks like it was painted with mop, a lot of the rubber trim is missing, etc. I looked at the car for 2 minutes than the salesman walked over and asked if I had any questions.....I kindly said no and walked away. If anyone here is interested please make sure to see the car in person or have a PPI done prior to bidding.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&...lobalID=EBAY-US

914Sixer
I have had a rule in placed for many years, NO PURCHASE unless I check it myself or have a knowledgeable member do it for me.
rhodyguy
The tire dressing looks swell. dry.gif rolleyes.gif
iwanta914-6
Sure looks purdy in the picture! Since I'm in MN and 914s don't typically survive up here, everything I'm interested in is many miles away. I hope when it does come time for me to buy, that a member here can help me out and put eyes on it for me.
Chris H.
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 6 2015, 09:21 AM) *

The tire dressing looks swell. dry.gif rolleyes.gif

Yeah red flag....another example of how 914s always look good in the pics don't they?

Maybe that Palma car will be a good one Cal?
Java2570
Ebay feedback for this seller is a red flag also.....
blackmoon
looks great in the photos, must be a good are , right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.