Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: mag wheel stud
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Blue6
I have 15 of these. If anyone has a broken up set and would sell one or two, let me know. ThanxClick to view attachment
bdstone914
Close enough?
Blue6
With the lack of responses, I would deduct that there isn't any matching out there, so, yes Bruce I will take those. Also need some other bits from you including a front license plate bracket. If I can't wait until the next G&R&BS swap, I'll call you ... Thanx. Dave
bdstone914
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Aug 7 2015, 10:26 PM) *

With the lack of responses, I would deduct that there isn't any matching out there, so, yes Bruce I will take those. Also need some other bits from you including a front license plate bracket. If I can't wait until the next G&R&BS swap, I'll call you ... Thanx. Dave

Have not made the announcement but I am planning the next swap meet for Oct 11.

I have some that are a closer match on the head part that use a threaded stud instead of a one piece. Free on the lug nuts. Fell free to come out to the shop. I have front license plates brackets powder coated.

Bruce
Bossman
Hey Dave, check JBugs.
Blue6
Thanks for the lead Dave,your a gentleman and a scholar.... smile.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Is that a12mm thread and a14mm shank? It looks like the bolt for a Dan Gurney western wheel, but the gurney bolts are not turned down if I recall correctly.
Blue6
You are correct, it is for the Dan Gurney wheel . Putting them on my 74, but short one lug stud..
TheCabinetmaker
I have a bolt but not the washer.
Blue6
Sent you a pm.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.