Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Dino 510 steering wheel+ porsche center + adapter SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Andyrew
I have determined I cant use this wheel on my Audi steering assembly so unfortunately I have to give up this gorgeous wheel. I absolutely love this thing, it feel so good in the hands and is the perfect size.

Hub for later model 72-76.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
The center button is a porsche logo, however it appears to be a simple sticker. Nonetheless it looks nice smile.gif

$225.00 Shipped, price firm.

SOLD!!!!
Andyrew
Couple pics showing the coloring from the mold, Something I never even noticed until today taking pictures and checking them on the camera. Looks like there are some darker spots where the resin from the mold was a bit different consistency. That being said it actually has quite a bit of character smile.gif
motorvated
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 6 2015, 09:46 PM) *

Couple pics showing the coloring from the mold, Something I never even noticed until today taking pictures and checking them on the camera. Looks like there are some darker spots where the resin from the mold was a bit different consistency. That being said it actually has quite a bit of character smile.gif

PM Sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.