Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ridge Run 2005?!?!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wrpspddrvr
Hey all you VA teener guys! scotty b and I were chatting in another post ("I OWN A TEENER!!!!") about getting us all together for a romp on the Blue Ridge Parkway come spring?
Whatchoo say?

Cole monkeydance.gif
scotty b
rolleyes.gif I'm in the beginning stages of my dads 914 and mid way through my 944 so lets say late spring? Then again maybe mid summer?...Of course the leaves are ;lovely in the fall! laugh.gif I'm sure i'll have one of them done by May or October Or Dec. Yeah thats it a Christmas on the Ridge run!!
ws91420
I'm game if I get one of my two trannys fixed.
scotty b
AAWWWW come on guys I KNOW there are more Va. guys out there, at least 3 more. sad.gif
ws91420
I think Sean Hayes would be up for it and there is another guy in Bedford also who would possibly do it. I can pm them if we get something more definite going. Come on you NoVA guys your invited too. Also when a date is decided post on the bird board too. Alot of the NoVA guys hang out there too. ROOT ARE YOU OUT THERE.
wrpspddrvr
C'mon Virginia guys (gals?)! Those Washington scumbags have had 15 replies already! flipa.gif
Perhaps somewhere other than the Blue Ridge would work mo' betta'? Post how far you'd be willing to go and we'll try and set something up.

C'mon!!! boldblue.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
scotty b
icon_bump.gif Are we really this lame?? I probably will only have a 924 but damn guys,I'm ready for this!
wrpspddrvr
Damn Scotty. Maybe we CAN hold this get together at my two-bedroom apartment laugh.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
ws91420
Cole you can't get disappointed to quickly. This area has not had much in 914 activity and I want to change that. My 914 breakfast that I held had me, Sean, and his wife Mary. Weather played into it also but I am not letting it stop me from planning another event. If two or three of us get together I would consider it a start and be happy with that. I was thinking maybe we meet a the D- Day memorial in Bedford drive to Roanoke and pick up the Parkway and drive south and turn around to come back into Roanoke for a meal.
scotty b
I didn't come for the breakfast mostly due to the weather and partly due to I'm not sure the 924 would have made it laugh.gif Actually it runs fine it just looks like...like...like a 924 sad.gif
TravisNeff
How bout a drive down to Mt. Airy, you can pose for pictures in front of the Andy Griffith police car doing burnouts, fun roads to be had!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.