Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Cleaning out the 914 stuff.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
Misc. 914 Parts from my stash. It's difficult to put a price on 914's parts now that they are coming out of the $$$$$$$$closet. happy11.gif
If you see something you need PM me for a price.
Min Price $10.00 to $100.00 popcorn[1].gif
Lots more to dig out. w00t.gif laugh.gif blink.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Tom
jos.hall
PM Sent on lugbolts, tools, and 5 speed shift knob
Charles Danek
PM sent regarding The Review Mirror, 1 Set of Tools, Speaker, and Cable. smile.gif
brant
Tom. How much for a set of tools?
TJB/914
QUOTE(brant @ Aug 10 2015, 08:50 AM) *

Tom. How much for a set of tools?

Brant & others popcorn[1].gif

I have been slammed with tool kit requests and the 914 world needs to discuss tool kits and tools on the garage site. popcorn[1].gif

914 tool kits are becoming scarce and getting expensive. I am just a normal 914 guy that posted a teaser photo showing some spare tools left over in my stash. I got rid of all my tool kits & misc. tools to friends a long time ago and now everyone wants a tool kit hissyfit.gif

We need a discussion on the garage site to explain to newbe guys coming into the 914 world the facts of life. No tool kits or tools are laying around cheap or plentiful, it's over, they don't exist cheap. We are becoming 911 & 356 people stirthepot.gif and original 914 tool kits will give you a heart attach when someone posts FS. icon8.gif

I'll get back to everyone on the other stuff you requested as soon as possible. Having a busy week.

Tom
Mtntrader
What's all the rubber for? I really need rubber for doors, top, trunks and more...

TJB/914
QUOTE(Mtntrader @ Aug 18 2015, 05:05 PM) *

What's all the rubber for? I really need rubber for doors, top, trunks and more...

Mtntrader,
I closed up shop for awhile & packed everything away for another time.
On vacation. bye1.gif
Tom
rodaboss
Red Handled Defroster Lever , Speedometer, 4 speed knob?

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.