Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My old man bought a new-old car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
si2t3m
Hi all,

A while back, i took my father to the ground school hosted by our local PCA club. He like it alot and had a blast. It was also a great day for me. Sharing this passion with him made it a special day that i'll always remember.

Anyway, the week following the ground school, he bought a 70 911T from a member of the club. All the major resto has been done, so the only thing he has to do is drive and enjoy. We are keeping some father & son projects for this winter.
si2t3m
kids having fun

If you can see them smile.gif
Aaron Cox
way cool!, my dad wants a 73 T..maybe some day biggrin.gif
si2t3m
my boy and my father
ChrisReale
Nice looking cars!
serge914
I was following your father at that ground school and there was no way he would wave me to pass him... Are you coming to the Grand Prix next sunday ?
72Signal914
Thats a very nice looking 911T. I wish I could've driven my uncle's 65 356 Coupe but he sold it. He also had a '89 Guards Red 911 Speedster, but he had to give that up when he sold his company (now looking back I feel his pain). sad.gif
si2t3m
Hi Serge,

I won't be able to make it.

it's Simon's (my son) birthday on the 15th.

Yeah, passing was pretty restricted at the ground school. You should of been in my run group with the lady in the masserati at the front of the pack. She never let anyone pass...

He will be driving my car for the next DE at Tremblant in July. You should have a chance to pass him there... If you can catch him!!! biggrin.gif

Marc-André
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.