Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to me 72 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
Ok, Just had the car shipped down from CAMP 914. 72 914 with a tail slapper and an injected 1.7. Has a few goodies on it. Welt swaybar, koni shocks in the rear (one looks a little leaky), short shifter, recent paint, air horns and on and on. I am happy as hell! It needs a few little things, but definately worth the asking price and shipping to me. Thanks Craig!

TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
Last picture shows the bumper flange on the drivers side, that quarter had been replaced and they dind't remove the flange. Hard to tell unless you are looking for it.
Flat VW
I like the horn, Travis. wub.gif

John
wrpspddrvr
AWESOME!! rocking nana.gif Too cool! Hope you love it!
Let us know when you get it!

Cole monkeydance.gif
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
bah, forgot the pics
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
did I just double post a pic'y?
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
su'mo
TravisNeff
This shows the different shade of paint, Saab Platana grey over the original silver, seems subtle enough
TravisNeff
lil'mo
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
Trunk lid, you can see the 3rd brake light. I wouldn't put one on the car, but it's not bad so I guess it has grown on me. You can see the rubber plugs where the fiero spoiler once was. Maybe I can make a coffee table out of it, or a large spoon for queso dip..
TravisNeff
mo, I think I dig the emblem on the seatback. The pressboard is a little flimsy, I have a spare or two!
TravisNeff
works tall, shifts short..
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
whoops! I farted
TravisNeff
late model valence and early model bursch muffler. Gonna have to cut and weld on a new pipe. Maybe I'll go folgers, or MJB bumpa bumpa bump bump, ba bumpa bump bump..
Series9
Awesome! smilie_pokal.gif

Now DON'T take it apart (at least not before WCC).
TravisNeff
Oh yeah, rear bumper is from a 74 too (pic above)
TravisNeff
Enkei wheels and red calipers. Calipers in the rear are sticky, gonna have to dig into that first. Could be crusty cables or a rebuild is in order. Have spare calipers, so no problemo'
TravisNeff
I have to cut out the rear trunk panel and weld in a replacement. That is the only rust on the car (besides the tiny surface stuff here and there. Had to practice so I made new digs for the ladies.. It's race bred with an 1/8" lexan pan for the floor. They are just hanging out by the pool (cant see it, but I will post pictures of them in water wings later) blink.gif
TravisNeff
You know I coulnd't post without doing something screwy, so here's the ladies. I hope Zois and slits don't get too worked up.
TravisNeff
Cole, it came saturday night. Drove it around the block twice and then hit the Targa-Aide run, hung out for a little bit and headed home to finish moving, sticky caliper and not driving the car enough first made me gunshy on the run. Fun all the same, it drives good, runs good, looks good. The car isn't perfect, but that is comensurate for the price. I feel like I made out well!

Joe, I'll do my best not to have a pocket full of car parts and a bus pass on the WCC. Whoops gotta sign up!
scotty b
wink.gif Soooo Travis...you gonna...........use your cock for fighting???? Someone had to do it biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Nice car "T" Craig is a straight shooter.
TravisNeff
haHA! these are just the ladies, but I can pickemup backwards and squeeze out a couple eggy felch mortars.. fooom fooom
TravisNeff
Thanks Rick, I am very, very happy with the car. Craig outdid himself all the way through. All for 3.5 kilobucks, I have enough left over for chicken feed
scotty b
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Feb 28 2005, 08:11 PM)
haHA!  these are just the ladies, but I can pickemup backwards and squeeze out a couple eggy felch mortars.. fooom fooom

LMFAO Travis I think i might pay money to see that laugh.gif Nice car by the way, I like the grey. That's the color on my 924,which by the way is for sale. Anyone...anyone
TravisNeff
few more
TravisNeff
mo
TravisNeff
asdf
TravisNeff
asdfsdf
TravisNeff
qwet
TravisNeff
asdfaf
TravisNeff
asdf
TravisNeff
this will need a little welder.gif
TravisNeff
asdf
Yoei66
Nice car! I've visited Craig @ Camp914 over the weekend. Picked up a passanger side mirror & got lots of good advice. Craig is a 1st class guy & runs a top shelf business. Enjoy your "New" '72.

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.