Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 engine tin and more
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dsmyth
Have to build up a tired stock 2.0 into something decent. Would like to go to 2.2, mild cam and improve heads. Any parts /suggestions welcome. Will also need some webber carbs. Most tin is missing except back piece. Need 2.0 stainless heat exchangers as well. thanks Doug
rhodyguy
Buy the pass side tin posted in the other 'tin' thread just down the page. Verify that it is indeed 2.0 first.
VWTortuga336
I've got quite a bit of tin. PM sent.
TJB/914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 9 2015, 09:35 AM) *

Buy the pass side tin posted in the other 'tin' thread just down the page. Verify that it is indeed 2.0 first.

rhodyguy,
It's not 914 2.0 tin.
It's 914 1.7 or 1.8, however I understand the only difference is the location of the spark plug holes. Looking for confirmation by anyone??
I don't want this chunky stuff around & it's yours for shipping for about $10.00 or $15.00 bucks max. Let me know if interested.
Tom
JRust
I have some nice 2.0 tin. IT's powder coated & ready to go on a motor. Seems like I was missing one piece from it. Let me get it out & get some pics to see. I'll add a pic to this post when I have it out & handy

Just went out to look. Couldn't find one side up top. I know I have it though just take more digging through some totes to find. Also the underside pieces covering the pushrod tubes I couldn't find. Not sure if I have them or not. I'll try to get time this week to track them down.
pnewman
The paint has some scratches. Unfortunately this is the only side that I have available.
Pete
PCA7GGR
I've got this tin which I believe is of ra 2.0 - one of the large sister grey pieces is gone - thanks

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?show...p;hl=engine+tin
KevinW
QUOTE(pnewman @ Aug 13 2015, 07:18 AM) *

The paint has some scratches. Unfortunately this is the only side that I have available.
Pete

Pete

Is that a decal on the tin?

Thank you

Kevin
dsmyth
Looks good Pete. PM'd you. Others are searching and will hopefully come up with the other side. thanks Doug
Jon H.
Hi, I have all sorts of tin for ya, I'm out in osgoode. I have other parts too.

Regards'
Jon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.