Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro Auto Fest - Greenville SC Oct 16-17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Next
Harve (57Lincolnman) talked me into taking the 914 to Euro Fest in October. He'll be taking his '75. We plan on driving up from Atlanta. My only caveat was that if rain/storms are predicted for the weekend I may reconsider. Hopefully it will be a beautiful fall weekend. Registered for the Old Timer award which is apparently for all original cars. I'm sure there will be plenty that will outclass my little 914, but what the hell. Will be representing. Should be fun.

Anyone else going? Sounds like a nice event.
dlee6204
I've always wanted to go but I've always been busy the same weekend. Looks like this year Might work out for me.
914Next
icon_bump.gif

Harve and I plan on making the trip from Atlanta. Leaving friday mid-day. Anyone else planning to attend?
naro914
Damn I forgot it was this weekend...we have no car and way too much to do or we'd run down...
914Next
QUOTE(naro914 @ Oct 15 2015, 02:02 PM) *

Damn I forgot it was this weekend...we have no car and way too much to do or we'd run down...

We'll take some pics to share.
DRPHIL914
I wish it were closer, i'd go but I need some time to work on my build-challenge car, and Greenville is 4+ hours away, maybe next year- we have the Hilton Head Concours de'elegance coming up in 2 weeks, anyone coming down for that?
914Next
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 16 2015, 09:40 AM) *

I wish it were closer, i'd go but I need some time to work on my build-challenge car, and Greenville is 4+ hours away, maybe next year- we have the Hilton Head Concours de'elegance coming up in 2 weeks, anyone coming down for that?

Thought about it but don't think I'll be able to make it this year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.