Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 914. subaru ej20 conversion .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Selling this car because I no longer have the time or the money for it . The car does have a naturally aspirated jdm Subaru ej20 dohc engine from a 98 or 99 legacy The engine had about 70k miles when I got it. Still has less than 75k on the engine. It has a megasquirt 1 3.0 with a Bluetooth adapter so you can tune in realtime from a smart phone or tablet. The adapter plate is from Kennedy engineering. Stock 901 transmission . Tires are ok. Car is drivable but does need a complete tune, and tlc. I am not able to complete this project, I'd like to see it go to someone who can complete it. The seats and carpet were replaced a few years ago .Drivers seat has a couple tears. Carpet needs to be cleaned . Has big bore master cylinder, stainless steel braided brake hoses . Replaced the vinyl fuel lines with stainless with 3/8s stainless steel lines. Has damage to fiberglass bumper on right front and needs some other minor body work. Would be good for a track project. Car was in an accident a few years ago fyi but is straight .Car is in Bakersfield ca .make me an offer. Will consider reasonable offers . Would be willing to trade for late 90s early 2000s Subaru impreza.
More pics .
Andyrew
Got any pictures of the rust areas?
Mike1981
Hello Please contact me regarding your 914

I have found many EJ20 variants

Could yo tell me which model

EJ20G
EJ20K
EJ207
EJ205

Also how does the tranny shift?

Syncros good no grinding?

Does it leak?

Rust (pics Please of rockers battery tray and undercarriage

I saw where it was in a crash

Seems like you fixed it very well

Could you tell me why the 916 bumper is cut out?

You mention it is driveable

Does this mean it starts easily runs but needs fine tuning?

Or Hard to start runs rough and needs more work?

Shots of the coolant runs would be great as well

How are the doors do they shut squarely no sag?

Thanks for your response

MIke
Sorry folks I've changed my mind how do I go about deleting this pos?
Chris H.
Go back to the first post, choose "edit" from the bottom right tool bar, and change both the title and the description lines to PLEASE DELETE. Someone will be along to take care of it in a day or two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.