Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 1.7L, complete, bad engine $900, Virginia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rogerspace
'73 1.7L, fuel injected. Car was on the road until last Spring and running / shifting well. Sounds like the main bearings have gone bad. This is a pretty complete car with lots of good things going for it. I've had it since around 1990, and it's time to turn it over to someone else who will enjoy it. Stock car - no upgrades or cool mods. Wheels are in good shape, tires have lots of miles left in them.

The right rear suspension, battery tray and "hell hole" area were rebuilt a couple of years ago; the left side has not been done. The rear portion of the right front fender needs work. Front end / suspension seems good.

Engine and trans are out of the car.

Roger
Charlottesville, Va
434-981-4468
mepstein
Unless the rust is really bad it looks like a no brainer.
BeatNavy
I know a 914 enthusiast in Charlottesville. May have to let him know...
brooks944
Sent a pm.

Thanks,
Rick
Annapolis914
Still available? Will be in Charlotteseville in 2 weeks. Might like to see and bring home. Any more photos? Thanks
rogerspace
QUOTE(Annapolis914 @ Aug 12 2015, 04:54 PM) *

Still available? Will be in Charlotteseville in 2 weeks. Might like to see and bring home. Any more photos? Thanks

Yes. Still available. I was able re-size and upload some additional pics last night, and put them on The Samba.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1824208

I'm still hoping to sell the whole car, but will start parting it out if it doesn't go in the next couple of weeks.

Roger
rogerspace
QUOTE(rogerspace @ Aug 13 2015, 09:05 AM) *

QUOTE(Annapolis914 @ Aug 12 2015, 04:54 PM) *

Yes. Still available. I was able re-size and upload some additional pics last night, and put them on The Samba.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1824208

I'm still hoping to sell the whole car, but will start parting it out if it doesn't go in the next couple of weeks.

Roger

Car sold this morning.

Roger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.