Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bilstein Struts / Brembo Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914guy
For those of you looking for a great front suspension upgrade for your 914, here it is......

Package includes:

- Bilstein HD struts with matched gas inserts. Both struts have been checked on a Porsche jig for correct spindle alignment and to ensure their tubes are straight. Struts are now media blasted and can be finished in Bilstein green or color of your choice.

IPB Image

- Excellent condition front hubs have been media blasted, VHT cleared and all stud threads were chased. The pair of hubs include new bearings, races and seals so your installation is easy. New rotor mounting hardware is also included (nuts, bolts, washers).

- New vented, Sport rotors from Sebro add to the stopping capability of this package without adding too much weight. They are standard '84 to '89 911 Carrera rotors that are 282.5mm OD and 24mm wide.

IPB Image

- Brembo Porsche brake calipers. These calipers are reconditioned four piston monoblocks that were original equipment on the Boxster. The calipers have pads the size of the legendary 930 Brembos yet they are lighter and superior in design to that generation caliper. Mounting adapters for the calipers are included. The caliper and rotor combination is a perfect fit for your original equipment wheels.

IPB Image

If you are interested in doing more:
- I can raise the spindles to your specification (+20 to +40mm).
- Add full gussets.
- Install bump steer kits.

IPB Image

Respond here, email or call for more information.

$2,500.00 plus shipping. Upgrades quoted on request.

a914guy@aol.com
(214) 796-2895 Cell
Montreal914
Price?
euro911
Yeah, gotta post a price (even though it's probably way beyond my pay grade) dry.gif
Sedonut
I want them. Now, the question is do I want to pay what he is asking for them. Won't know until we have a price.

Pm Sent

Gint
I would email Rich. He's put a link in his signature. Or call. Rich is the a great guy to by 914 goodies from. Or otherwise...
a914guy
Sorry I left that out guys. $2,500 for the package. Upgrades are additional.
Sedonut
Looks like a great package, but that is more than I have in the budget for this car I am building.
koozy
I just want to chime in on the bandwagon of Rich supporters. Rich has quality goods, is a delight to work with and has given me inside info on how to make stuff I couldn't afford to buy. Thanks, Rich. Good luck with the sale. Great looking stuff.

Mike
jt914-6
I too will attest that Rich sells quality parts. I bought a kit much like this one for my conversion six. Also loved his six engine mounting kit. As has been said he is a great guy to work with and backs up his products......Oh....he has one beautiful conversion six himself!!!

Here's a pic of my front strut kit I got from him. The rotors I got myself and had them "frozen"

Click to view attachment
carr914
Rich is the Man!

He did the initial build of my car many years ago!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.