Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Parts - Need double a/c pulley, Cooling Flaps Assy.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
whizone
Got a 73' 2.0 motor in need of a few parts. I am installing A/C on the motor and need the 2 groove pulley. I am also in need of the entire cooling flaps system for the motor. Someone PO completely removed the whole systems. Thanks.
kkid
I have an a/c pulley that goes behind the fan but not in front of the fan.
Let me know if that what you need.
TWATSON
QUOTE(whizone @ Aug 9 2015, 10:53 PM) *

Got a 73' 2.0 motor in need of a few parts. I am installing A/C on the motor and need the 2 groove pulley. I am also in need of the entire cooling flaps system for the motor. Someone PO completely removed the whole systems. Thanks.

I have the flappers, connecting rod, new thermostat, bracket for same, let me know. Also new cable.
TWATSON
QUOTE(whizone @ Aug 9 2015, 10:53 PM) *

Still have all the flapper parts you want, if not interested, please take down your post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.