Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: question for CAMP914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mattillac
...the rear trunk support shock kit. i ordered a kit off of ebay last april, and now i lost the damn instructions. headbang.gif i was going to finally install the kit today since i'm actually using my car again, but i have no instructions headbang.gif

i don't know if it's a camp914 kit, but it looks like it is from what i've seen on the camp website. if anyone could mail, fax, or scan and email the instructions to me i will owe you one. one of what i don't know lol2.gif or don't want to know huh.gif
boxstr
Mattillac I can send you a set of CAMP 914 instructions. Not sure if they are CAMP shox, I don't sell on ebay to often.
But they will probably work.
Send me your mailing address.
CCLINEBAYMYSTERY
mattillac
i'll take some pics of the hardware for you. thanks for the help! smilie_pokal.gif
sj914
Doesn't the ones on Ebay mount directly to the trunk lid instead of the hinge.
boxstr
Remil you are correct.
CCLIN???
mattillac
look familiar?
mattillac
the brackets in the upper left are L shaped too. hard to tell. crappy pic.

now that i look closer, they are different from the camp kit. anybody used this kit before?
sj914
Yep those aren't the CAMP914 brackets. The one I've got is from Craig and it's got two L shaped brackets and two flat brackets.

Installing wouldn't be that hard to figure out. But i wouldn't want to speculate on it.

There's got to be someone on here that has had these installed.
neo914-6
Those look like Ken Schipper's struts kenschipper@hotmail.com. I have them on my V8 car but will get Craigs for my Neo914.
boxstr
No those are not my CAMP 914 shox kit. They mount on the lower section very much like the CAMP 914 shox, but the upper mounts to the underside of the rear trunk lid.
CCLINCAMPSHOX
mattillac
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Feb 28 2005, 10:49 PM)
Those look like Ken Schipper's struts kenschipper@hotmail.com. I have them on my V8 car but will get Craigs for my Neo914.

NOW I REMEMBER!!

ken schipper. he's a good guy. he shipped the shocks out very quickly and was very helpful. but i always delete my emails, sooo.

thanks for the address. smilie_pokal.gif i'll email him asap.

damn, this place is great! boldblue.gif
mattillac
boxstr,

i like how your kit mounts to the hinge instead of the trunk. it's more ph34r.gif ph34r.gif stealthy. i just bought myself a dremel tool, so maybe i'll modify the kit that i have. smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
boxstr
Matt, If you would like I will send you the brackets and the nuts bolts and screws and the instructions.
CCLINDAMPCAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.