Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black '75 1.8 spotted in Cardiff. Added VIN to database.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cuda911
At a recent autocross, a guy told me that he has seen a black 914 parked at the side of the road in Cardiff for a couple years. Other than that, he had no details, but he suggested that I take a look.

Beautiful weather today, so I drove down to Cardiff and randomly drove up and down streets until I found it.

It's a '75 1.8. A bit sun-baked, but overall looks in decent condition. No idea if it runs.

I added it to the VIN database.

Crappy cell-phone pix:

DRPHIL914
stalker! poke.gif
jim_hoyland
Good catch; the VIN database shows a lot of living 914s. There are 8,866 listed now... smile.gif
MSHax
I think the body lines of the 914 aren't right for the color black, just doesn't look right to me.
I was hoping to see my vin already in the database so I can track it, kind of like the "where's george" for 914s tongue.gif
76-914
QUOTE(MSHax @ Aug 12 2015, 06:11 AM) *

I think the body lines of the 914 aren't right for the color black, just doesn't look right to me.
I was hoping to see my vin already in the database so I can track it, kind of like the "where's george" for 914s tongue.gif

I totally disagree.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.