Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Correct Stripes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lennyhope
Anyone know a good supplier of CORRECT positive 914 stripes? I got some a few years back, here in England, but I had to alter considerably to get the correct spacing and to get the ' PORSCHE' script on the door. But the stripe had to go higher and it looks too big...SEE PIC Some sellers promise they are correct but as this is might not be understood by the supplier, I wondered if anyone could advise of their experience.
Click to view attachment
Cuda911
I ordered stripes from an eBay seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150851268998?item=...123&vxp=mtr

Pleased with them:

thieuster
Oh, I like those stripes on the silver metallic paint. My car is silver as well. However... I'm looking for the similar design in matt orange! I've heared good things about Car-Bone in Poland But I am uncertain about the 914 version, since they do not advertise these for 914 on their site.

Menno
Cuda911
I know that the vendor I purchased my stripes from has orange available, don't know if it's matt. You might want to sent him a message through eBay.
7TPorsh
I got mine from Wayne (arcadeforever). Any color
iwanta914-6
Isn't the "correct" text supposed to be centered between wheel wells and not centered on the door? Or is that just for the negative version?
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Aug 12 2015, 04:35 PM) *

Isn't the "correct" text supposed to be centered between wheel wells and not centered on the door? Or is that just for the negative version?

"Porsche" is centered on the door. Negative Porsche is centered between the wheel wells.
saigon71
Check with Van on this forum. I bought negatives from him, but I think he makes positives as well. I'm very happy with them:

Click to view attachment

7TPorsh
mine

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
I have a set of Orange ones from the 90's if somebody wants them cheap $25 shipped.
steuspeed
Isn't 914Rubber doing these now? I know it's on Mark's list.
rick 918-S
Traced the one that was on 7 of 9 before I stripped them and had a local cutter reproduce them with a twist. assimilate.gif
Alphaogre
I pushed my down against the satin black running boards. I made mine and had a plotter cut it out. I still have the .ai file if anyone wants it and has access to a plotter.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.