Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Area51Werks had another vistor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Hey All! Sandy and I had some visitors to Area51Werks today. (Worn) Warren, His wife and two sons came over for a BBQ. We had a great chat. Warren's son is working here in Duluth on Air Bus' at the airport repair center. We had a great time telling stories. Looking forward to the next time we pass through Madison.! beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Any time you can put your feet up for a bit and enjoy company that is what makes it all worth while.
rick 918-S
Had another visitor to Area 51 Werks new location. He even brought Ginger Snap Cookies from Mary Shortridge.

Click to view attachment
Gint
Was Ernie holding those snaps at RRC?

I can't wait until I can roam the country visiting all my friends. Won't be long now...
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 27 2023, 10:49 AM) *

I can't wait until I can roam the country visiting all my friends. Won't be long now...

swing by Cincinnati wink.gif
burton73
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 27 2023, 04:47 AM) *

Had another visitor to Area 51 Werks new location. He even brought Ginger Snap Cookies from Mary Shortridge.

Click to view attachment

Yo, Ernie my brother

Best Bob B

rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 27 2023, 09:49 AM) *

No he got them when he dropped his car at Mary's place in Lincoln. chowtime.gif drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.