Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Ventura - Scammer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
Golly gee, he has just the parts I need "in excellent shape and condition" but gosh darn it, his Paypal account is dormant. What a bummer. I guess I'll just have to send him a Western Union payment. Yeah, right. After telling him to step out in front of a fast moving bus, I promised to alert you folks here. He's using this email address; venturaj7757@hotmail.com Don't get sheeplove.gif
euro911
Thanks for the heads up, Glenn beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
there are unscrupulous people in ever crevice of society. the 914 World is not immune. On the other hand, there are people out there in the community that offer up unbelievably good deals on 911 motors that are not junk, not worthless, and very much a good deal better than the average reseller or salvage-guy out there...

Can you say "Mark Schinesunbblerer"?!! A good man at the deal table.

Sidebar: I may have misplaced a letter or two in the last name.... sorry for the misinterpretation.. beerchug.gif
euro911
laugh.gif

Thanks Forrest.

If you think I make good deals, just wait until I'm dead - and you get to deal with Dianne cheer.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 15 2015, 06:36 PM) *

laugh.gif

Thanks Forrest.

If you think I make good deals, just wait until I'm dead - and you get to deal with Dianne cheer.gif

Be sure to let us know when you die. Cant pass up a good buy.
brant
Mark is a great enthusiast and treats everyone as a friend!!!!
euro911
You guys are killing me poke.gif

Thanks for the kind words, Brant pray.gif

signed, Joe Ventura laugh.gif
914bub
Guess I need Dianne's number piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.