Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : 993 Turbo Look Speedster Roller TRADES !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Beakster
I'm looking at seeing if there is any interest out there to buy Just the roller only I'm open to Part trades YOUR CAR ( 914-6 replica) or (914-V8) + CASH .. No Eng or 4sp Trans .. the body started with a 78 911 Targa Tub and converted it into a one of a kind turbo speedster ..first adding an all steel rear back clip and custom made 993 style steel front turbo fenders installed .. then a 993 Strosek style removable hardtop with 993 back glass and a back clam shell also installed and a Better Bodies SKT Mega III 993 Turbo body kit of front and rear bumpers and rockers and turbo back wing installed ..All Body work and installs were Professionally done by Apex AutoBody in Denver,CO also had a custom roll bar installed by Dart Auto .. do have a set of 15" Gotti rims but only 2 Axis Mod 19" rims other 2 got lost in transit .. The car has been a 10 yr project with over $20,000.00 invested in the body and body parts to get it to this stage .also have boxes of parts for the car to be installed ..Most of the bodywork has been done and has been Primed in Flat Black in a rolling form but not drivable .... This is a Hotrod NOT a numbers matching car ...
Great car to V8 or turn into track car or put in your own engine in it ..
The car is in Calgary ,AB T3H-2G1 .. BUT is REJISTERD as a US car
I'm Asking for $15,000.00 US BUT are open to some TRADES + CASH of 914 -6 or 914 V8 Hotrods .They must be running but can need cosmetic stuff, interior, paint..
I would ship thru UShip at buyers cost only .. For more info you can Contact Frank at 403-226-8748 or email at fbieker@shaw.ca or PM me .. Serious Buyers Only .. !! Thanks ...
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=512
247]Finished Car Click to view attachment
matthepcat
Interesting project.

Thank you for keeping the standard headlights rather than the tiny Strosek headlights!

What brakes are on the car?
Is the electrical all original 78 targa?
Original exhaust on the car?
How stripped is the engine bay?
Do you have the glass?
Beakster
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Aug 13 2015, 01:58 PM) *

Interesting project.

Thank you for keeping the standard headlights rather than the tiny Strosek headlights!

What brakes are on the car?
Is the electrical all original 78 targa?
Original exhaust on the car?
How stripped is the engine bay?
Do you have the glass?

? - 1 There is right now Turbo 930 suspension big brakes with front and rear bilstein shocks..
? - 2 Yes the electrical is the stock 78 targa and needs all the lights to be wired in ..
? - 3 Turbo that is still on the eng
? - 4 The engine is still in the car right now .. I'm just seeing if there is any one that would just want the roller
? - 5 I have the back 993 glass .. But it needs a front windshield .. The one I had had a crack so I threw it out ..
I'm wanting $15,000.00 without eng and Trans or $35,000.00 with ..

Thanks !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.