Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out '72 and '74 914's (completely stripped)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcotten951
[FS} Hello updated an old post - I have tons of parts now all off the car and ready. I like to bundle things to get them out fast and cheap to make room in my garage for my project 914 EG33. below are just some of what I have. send me a list of wants and I will get back to you fast with what is left. I am also willing to cut sections of the chassis if you need. I am in the Pacific Northwest, so keep that in mind when shipping large or heavy parts.

Interior switches, factory foglights, steering rack, trailing arms, brake calipers front and rear, interior sound pad for firewall (2), pedal assembly excellent, front lenses, axles, engine lid, '74 door panels,...........

I do have from the '74 both seats , center cushion, an excellent rear panel, passenger side floor section with mounts for seat. (I wanted to sell this as a kit for someone wanting to convert an older chassis) $300.00

call me or email 707-954-9560, russell_cotten@yahoo.com

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
max72914
QUOTE(rcotten951 @ Aug 13 2015, 10:20 PM) *

[FS} Hello updated an old post - I have tons of parts now all off the car and ready. I like to bundle things to get them out fast and cheap to make room in my garage for my project 914 EG33. below are just some of what I have. send me a list of wants and I will get back to you fast with what is left. I am also willing to cut sections of the chassis if you need. I am in the Pacific Northwest, so keep that in mind when shipping large or heavy parts.

Interior switches, factory foglights, steering rack, trailing arms, brake calipers front and rear, interior sound pad for firewall (2), pedal assembly excellent, front lenses, axles, engine lid, '74 door panels,...........

I do have from the '74 both seats , center cushion, an excellent rear panel, passenger side floor section with mounts for seat. (I wanted to sell this as a kit for someone wanting to convert an older chassis) $300.00

call me or email 707-954-9560, russell_cotten@yahoo.com

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Hi, id be interested in both the front brake calipers and maybe the steering wheel.
Thanks, Max
Sedonut
Hi ,
I need a piece of the rear panel, the part that holds the engine cover bracket on the rt hand (passenger side). I can take the part with just the mount, from the rear window down, maybe 12" square. or the part above and the x stamping on the rear bulkhead.

Depending on price of course.

Thanks

Tony
PotterPorsche
pm sent on the foglights
matthepcat
Whats the story on the turbo & pipe?
JeffBowlsby
Looks like the fusepanel was hacked out...so the uncut chassis harness is not available?
VWTortuga336
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.