Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is in Monterey this weekend?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
matthepcat
Post some pictures.

I know Michael N is over there with his son.

Anyone else battling the traffic by the coast? I kinda want to go for a drive, but scared it might not be worth the traffic. driving.gif
wes
During these events traffic is usually terrible!
Steve
I was there. Saw one 914. Traffic wasn't too bad except around Ocean st. In Carmel due to the street car show on Tuesday and Thursday. Tons of exotics on the road between Carmel and big sur. pictures are on my camcorder. Can't transfer them until I get back home Sunday night
Cfletch
I went, traffic is really only bad there around rush hour times especially around 4 going either way around Carmel, if you leave early you wont hit it and if you leave later on around 8ish then you'll skip it too.
Dave_Darling
Da Boss and I went to the Werks Reunion, then wandered downtown Carmel for a bit. We showed up pretty late to Werks--saw Dave Kawashima and his wife just as they were leaving, in fact. Didn't hit any other events, as we had a lot of stuff planned.

--DD
Maltese Falcon
Just some fun Raceway pics, also some from the track parking lots.Click to view attachment
Restored vintage VW single cab, race service vehicle
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Almighty 919 pray.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Patrick Long (RSR) in the Corkscrew, drove it like it was on railsClick to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Interesting sheet aluminum rear spoiler, really well done !Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Have a coke + a smile smile.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Nice yellow gt in the parking lot...anyone here on 914world ?Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
A little bit of Italy,
La FerrariClick to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
2015 gt3 , and the timeless Carrera gtClick to view attachment
pete000
More pics of the 914 IMSA GTU??
Maltese Falcon
Real cool 911 Safari rally (tribute car ?) "Zebra" biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
One Bad (as in badlands) Karmann Ghia driving.gif
Wonder if he has a rain cap for the teepee exhaust system idea.gif

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Windshield is the only other pic I have of the white 914.
I did a lot of studying on details that I need for the 9148gtt completionClick to view attachment
matthepcat
smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks for the pics guys!
euro911
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Aug 17 2015, 10:48 PM) *
Real cool 911 Safari rally (tribute car ?) "Zebra" biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Nice pix, Marty thumb3d.gif

Looks like McAfee wheels on the zebra ?

I suppose Adrian Gang is up there too?
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 17 2015, 11:13 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Mark,
Pretty sure these were Jack's centrifugally cast alum wheels, but without the spinners.
Unless Jerry had Adrian getting cars prepped for Renn5, he was probably one of the thousands of folk to invade the Monterey peninsula biggrin.gifClick to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
I spotted this pic on another forum, really cool renndienst/ race service tow vehicle. Pulling at least $5million JW Gulf 917 right there.
idea.gif idea for my '85 Doka and an open trailer...
Click to view attachment
euro911
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Aug 18 2015, 11:14 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 17 2015, 11:13 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Mark,
Pretty sure these were Jack's centrifugally cast alum wheels, but without the spinners.
Unless Jerry had Adrian getting cars prepped for Renn5, he was probably one of the thousands of folk to invade the Monterey peninsula biggrin.gifClick to view attachment
Wished I didn't have so may chores on the books right now. I so want to drive something onto the lawn up there one of these days ... keeping my fingers crossed.

Keep them pix coming drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.