Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Longer Available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lou Junkins
No Longer Available.
bdstone914
Will that even fit in a 914? Look pretty tall.
Montreal914
what is the head configuration? Valve size, porting, chamber work.
From the images, these look like 1.7 or 1.8 heads. Your add would beneficiate having more info on this topic as this an important feature of your engine.

GLWTS.
MrLeeS
.184 deck blink.gif
What is the compression?
Mikey914
The fit does look tight.
wingnut86
...how much for the poster of the hot chick in black;-P
Harpo
That hot chick is Elvira mistress of the dark. Lou your video of the engine running on utube is not working
Mark Henry
Standard DTM and those tall filters will not fit, I for sure know this.

There was a 914 DTM, and you could then sell the standard DTM.
Lou Junkins
Hello! Thanks for the inquiries, and sorry about the delay in responding, I thought I had set up my account to be notified of responses to the thread, but I didn't see anything until now.

The YouTube links works for me, so I don't know what to say about that. Alternatively you could search for Dixie Fried Fabrication on YouTube, it's the only video I have up now.

I want to be clear, I'm not a VW guy and I'm not a Porsche guy. I bought this engine from the builder. It was made for a dune buggy, I can't make any claims about it fitting any particular application. I'm sure it's quite possible the purchaser may have to make some induction mods to fit a particular application.

As to the specifications, you know what I know about the motor. Anybody interested is encouraged to come to the shop, inspect it as closely as they want, listen to it run, and make an offer.

I'm reducing the asking price to $6000.

Please feel free to email me at info@dixiefriedfabrication.com.

Thanks again for your input and questions!

Lou Junkins
Duplicated info removed, pls. excuse.
Lou Junkins
PRICE FURTHER REDUCED!!
$4,500. Call or text 909-533-9194 PST 8AM to 8PM.
Lou Junkins
PRICE FURTHER REDUCED!!
$3,500. Call or text 909-533-9194 PST 8AM to 8PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.