Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newberg, Oregon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pursang
Was the guy that I saw in Newberg and who was stuck with me in traffic on 99W a member here? Newberg to Dundee: about three miles. It took easily 40 minutes today. You'd think we were in LA dry.gif

IPB Image
damesandhotrods
You don’t have to travel to LA, that kind of traffic is as close to you as the Interstate Bridge…
warpig
Wow 40 mins from Newberg to Dundee yesterday? barf.gif
Glad I took the 47 instead. piratenanner.gif
Pursang
QUOTE(damesandhotrods @ Aug 16 2015, 12:06 AM) *

You don’t have to travel to LA, that kind of traffic is as close to you as the Interstate Bridge…

Drawbridge not withstanding, you may be right! laugh.gif
Mikey914
May be Dr Chapman. I don't think he's a regular member here, but if its him its a really nice car.
Pursang
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 16 2015, 11:02 AM) *

May be Dr Chapman. I don't think he's a regular member here, but if its him its a really nice car.

Yellow 2.0 with fender flares and chrome bumpers. No PORSCHE lettering on the engine lid. I turned SW toward McMinnville on Hwy 18, he took the little bypass on the right towards Lafayette (NE McDougall). Not really trying to find the guy but was shocked that with all the traffic on 99W on Saturday that I should see another 914. Pretty rare to see them in these parts.

On a completely different note, I was going to the airport to take a glider ride. If you ever get the chance to do something like that, take it. It was a whole lot of fun. Less noise and less g's than the 914 biggrin.gif .

IPB Image

IPB Image
cary
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 16 2015, 11:02 AM) *

Gary's street car is orange (don't know which one).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.