Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7 FI parts and misc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_teener
Okay,

Here is some stuff I need to get rid of.

71 1.7 distributor with a good set of trigger points. ground strap is still intact but advance plate needs cleaning. Vacuum cans are available...I don't have any.

Everything is plus shipping. PM me if interested. I'll take a lot offer to save on shipping if somebody wants a start on an early D-jet system.

Distributor:

$15

Click to view attachment
914_teener
Next:

Plenum, still has a couple of sensors in it...working order not known, but probably good:

$9.14

Click to view attachment
914_teener
1.7 FI harness:

$9.14...was working about 6 years ago. There were a couple of splices on the ground points that I made years ago.

Click to view attachment
914_teener
Next:

Light switch. Working...the dimming is a little loose but it works fine when I removed it.

$9.14

Click to view attachment

914_teener
Next:

1.7 intake manifolds

$5. The shipping most likely will be oversized so if anybody local wants them...you can pick them up.

914_teener
Next:

New body plugs from Mikey 914 and some Western caps....these will fit on Rivieras.

$5 if you get something else to save on shiipping for the lot. These might all fit in one box.

Click to view attachment
euro911
Rob, I'd like to grab the dizzy and the center caps if nobody else needs them
914_teener
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 16 2015, 02:33 PM) *

Rob, I'd like to grab the dizzy and the center caps if nobody else needs them

They are yours Mark.

You can stop by or ship. Let me know. Don't know when I'll be down your way.
913B
I will buy the FI harness. I can pay you for it and decide on how to get it, Bruce's swap meet or even work out something with euro911, I am close to him, no rush.
Just let me know your PP address
914_teener
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Aug 16 2015, 05:55 PM) *

I will buy the FI harness. I can pay you for it and decide on how to get it, Bruce's swap meet or even work out something with euro911, I am close to him, no rush.
Just let me know your PP address

Paypal info sent.

I will ship or give to Mark down beyond in the Orange Curtain area.
euro911
When IS the next BS swap meet?

I'd like to host an event down here before getting out of the shop, maybe in October? confused24.gif

Need to dismantle and load the 4-post lift into a trailer + BBQ and possibly a small swap meet biggrin.gif ... (if my Corvette neighbor doesn't have all the parking spaces filled up) dry.gif
jacksun
pm sent

for plugs and next on distributor

randal
914_teener
Pm for plugs reaponded to.

Who wants the intake runners and plenum

Perfect for someone doing tje right thing by going back to FI.
914_teener
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 17 2015, 12:05 AM) *

I'd like to host an event down here before getting out of the shop, maybe in October? confused24.gif

Need to dismantle and load the 4-post lift into a trailer + BBQ and possibly a small swap meet biggrin.gif ... (if my Corvette neighbor doesn't have all the parking spaces filled up) dry.gif

Bruce was saying October after Rennsport Mark.

I can bring those things down then before you move....bbq sounds good Oct. Before Godzilla Nino shows up?
914_teener
icon_bump.gif

Plenum and runners up for grabs or they go on the round container.....someone local?
914_teener
icon_bump.gif

Everything is gone except the light switch.

Just saw one go for $ 30 here...such a deal,
euro911
QUOTE(914_teener @ Aug 17 2015, 06:58 AM) *

I can bring those things down then before you move....bbq sounds good Oct. Before Godzilla Nino shows up?
Hey Rob, can you bring the stuff to Bruce's swap Meet Oct 11th? confused24.gif ... biggrin.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 27 2015, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(914_teener @ Aug 17 2015, 06:58 AM) *

Hey Rob, can you bring the stuff to Bruce's swap Meet Oct 11th? confused24.gif ... biggrin.gif

Yes Mark....I.ve got the harness too. Been really busy at work and home.

euro911
Yeah, me too dry.gif

I'll grab the harness for Ted if he doesn't make it up there confused24.gif

See ya there biggrin.gif

EDIT: Ted says he should be there too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.