Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB grease caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alapone
Hello all,

I need to buy a set of "over type" grease caps in good condition. Just to be clear these are for 911 boge struts going to be used for a conversion.

-There are two main types of these, ones that fit in the hub and ones that fit over the hub with an interference fit. I need the latter type.
-They should have a 58mm diameter and the shape should be wider at the opening than at the closed side.

Please let me know what you have. I will need pics on this as I recently purchased a set of the wrong caps.

Thanks,

Andrew
Alapone
QUOTE(Alapone @ Aug 18 2015, 10:35 AM) *

Hello all,

I need to buy a set of "over type" grease caps in good condition. Just to be clear these are for 911 boge struts going to be used for a conversion.

-There are two main types of these, ones that fit in the hub and ones that fit over the hub with an interference fit. I need the latter type.
-They should have a 58mm diameter and the shape should be wider at the opening than at the closed side.

Please let me know what you have. I will need pics on this as I recently purchased a set of the wrong caps.

Thanks,

Andrew

I found a set on ebay no longer need these
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.