Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1994 25th Anniversary of the 914 video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CodyBFR
I've got a bunch of pictures from the event, but they are scattered all over the place. I'm slowly scanning and sorting my fathers thousands of pictures that are shuffled well enough to make Penn and Teller proud and I'll start posting them here as I can. In the meantime I just uploaded the video that Cliff Faull had produced of the event. Several of our cars feature in the video, and do note that our green and orange car was placed ahead of both Brumos cars ;-). They did that so they were in numerical order, but Uncle Bob was a bit upset at that happy11.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKvXKJ_Lmw
poorsche914
Thanks for posting that, Cody.
Can you bring a copy to Okteenerfest? Not sure if we will have a movie night like at past events, but maybe confused24.gif

driving.gif
JawjaPorsche
Very nice! Thanks for posting. beerchug.gif
wes
Great post thanks piratenanner.gif
CodyBFR
Member tp_reading 's new 914 is featured in this video too at the 18:53 mark. Can anybody spot any other forum member's cars?
Nolan N
Thanks for sharing this video.
Michael N
Jeff Bowlsby....hidden Bumblebee LE at 32:15.

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Mark Feightners car is an LE?
tp_reading
QUOTE(JohnBFR @ Aug 18 2015, 07:59 PM) *

Member tp_reading 's new 914 is featured in this video too at the 18:53 mark. Can anybody spot any other forum member's cars?

Thanks for posting !
gms
QUOTE(JohnBFR @ Aug 18 2015, 01:59 PM) *

I think #29 is Ben Robertaccio (vintage914racer)
12:18 mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.