Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Put a fork in it!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rangrbob
Except for a few minor things, I'm calling it done! It's been quite the adventure. Thank you for all of your support, guidance and kind words. I’ve learned a lot from you all, and have made some friends and valuable contacts along the way.

Until the next one! Cheers

Karl (AKA rangrbob)

Before

Click to view attachment

After

Click to view attachment

The post: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=201834
Tom_T
Great job! smilie_pokal.gif
.... although I prefer it "one" to be paired with the Westy in the "before"! shades.gif
billh1963
Very nice! beer.gif
napasteve
Looks fantastic Karl. Very cool going back to the original color which looks great. Congrats!
Cairo94507
Karl- Congratulations, your car looks beautiful inside and out. Enjoy that baby.
rangrbob
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Aug 19 2015, 02:07 PM) *

Great job! smilie_pokal.gif
.... although I prefer it "one" to be paired with the Westy in the "before"! shades.gif

I'll see if I can manage that tomorrow. Although, it will be a different VW camper. Hey, at least both background vehicles are close to the same color. smile.gif
boogie_man
That came out awesome and congrats.
JawjaPorsche
beerchug.gif
Camaro Mike
Looks amazing, congratulations!
mbseto
Love the gold! Congrats!
Chris H.
It looks forkin' great Karl beerchug.gif (someone had to).

Drive it and enjoy it!
rgalla9146
Is the Syncro available ?
rangrbob
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Aug 19 2015, 07:33 PM) *

Is the Syncro available ?

Sorry, the Syncro is long gone. However, I do have a 99 Eurovan full camper if you want. The F250 7.3 in the picture is for sale too! smile.gif
Jett
Beautiful car! You are inspiring smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.