Full Version: WTB Momo #8000 hub adaptor 1970-71 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnnyutah
looking for a NLA hub adaptor for momo wheel 1970-71 914

thanks
johnnyutah
icon_bump.gif
johnnyutah
No one has any leads for a newbie to source one of these?!

QUOTE(johnnyutah @ Aug 24 2015, 05:49 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

WTF.gif
ndfrigi
I posted one also two months ago looking for the same momo hub for my 71 but no response and even trade for my hub with number 8003. Someone mentioned that it is hard to find or no more production for 8000 model.
Brian_Boss
As an alternative, you might consider getting a Luisi hub. The part number is S5904 for the early 914. This is a nice solid Al adapter but it uses the Nardi bolt circle (which actually fit my wheel). If you are mechanically inclined and have a drill press, it would take all of 20 minutes to transfer punch the Momo pattern from your wheel and drill and tap new holes. Just a thought.
Blue6
Johnnyutah, be patient. It took me almost a year before one popped up. Also remember, the 914-6 hub is not the same. It shares pattern with early 911's...
johnnyutah
Thank you both for the replies. I have found what looks like a newer version of the Luisi hub online with both hole patterns....the only thing is it doesn't' have that nice solid look of the older hubs but more like the newer momo ones with the accordian rubber.

Anyway i think i will purchase one anyway and see if the real deal #8000 show up for sale in the long term.

thanks again from a newbie!!

I've had numerous 911's over the years and this is my first 914 and i love it!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.