Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche pattern enkei 15x6 3 piece mesh?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PotterPorsche

I have opportunity to purchase these. Before i drive 200 miles wanted to see what a fair price to pay. Rough measure ment is 2.5 inches inside lug to lug 3.5 inches outside lug to lug. I compared to my 5 lug porsche setup seems correct.

IPB Imager
DBCooper
Huh, I sold a set of those to someone in the Oakland hills last year.

PotterPorsche
Looks like these were sold as well. Db how much did they sell for?
DBCooper
I think I remember getting $500 for the set, really nice wheels. I though that was reasonable until I saw how ecstatic the guy was when he saw them, so please don't tell me the price of this other set if they were a lot more.

PotterPorsche
$300 and i passed they were on Fresno craigslist. I neede to confirm bolt pattern. I know i probably should have bought them . Oh well i have fuchs for my setup can get to greedy
DBCooper
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Aug 22 2015, 04:27 PM) *

$300 and i passed they were on Fresno craigslist. I neede to confirm bolt pattern. I know i probably should have bought them . Oh well i have fuchs for my setup can get to greedy

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I thought you were going to say a thousand bucks and it would be confirmed, once again, that my ex-wife was right and I'm an idiot. I HATE it when that happens.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.