Eg33
Complete with ecu and wiring and gage cluster
in niagara falls ont canada
Also have a complete 914

Pictures?
got914?
ill take some pictures tomorow. .
ThePaintedMan
After pulling the engine, harness and other bits on mine, I think this is a reasonable deal. It's a lot of work to get everything out. I'll probably come close to breaking even on this one, but for you folks who are more financially "well established", this is the way to go. Does it include all the relays too?
got914?
Yes all relays.
fuse box
even the fuel pump circuit
OU8AVW
Year of engine? Miles? Any work done to it yet? Any refreshing? Automatic car? I have a Westphalia that's begging for one of these biggrin.gif
914forme
Part of me says I should, buy this, confused24.gif it is a good deal when you look at the costs, and labor.

Would you be open to pallet and ship?

headbang.gif crap there is a Canadian border involved, never tried to get anything across the border this large. So what kind of issues does that bring up?
got914?
Was out of an auto SVX, mileage ill have to double check on.
Ran good but its a bit dirty from sitting, ive since pulled the intake so would need that put back on.

AS for shipping and customs to cross the border, would need the shipping cost obviously plus prob 100 for brokers fees or so.

Dayton is only 7 hrs away, probably be cheaper just to drive it over, lol
Chris H.
There's one man who can help with this...and his name...is Kenny Loggins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pYNd0MSVXs

1. You're welcome for getting that song in your head.
2. Why not meet half way? 3.5 hours each? Do both of you have a vehicle that can hold that thing? Save the shipping costs and just figure out the gas $.
3. DO NOT listen to the song again!

Engine is a fair deal if it's a runner. As long as the miles are under 160 or so it should still be fresh. Priced just about what a parts car goes for. You don't get to part it out...but you also don't have to take it apart.

George, I know exactly how you feel...you're gonna break even but you can hardly look at the parts. The SVX is a BEAST to strip. The tiny side windows make it worse.
flmont
if the mileage,..and things ck out,..and there R no takers, I would be interested,..would have to ship to Tucson,az tho,.??? Thanks Frank
flmont
I also need a cradle ,...any leads on 1 ?? Thanks
ThePaintedMan
Kinda bummed that you advertised it for a different price over on SVX World after you posted it here. confused24.gif
got914?
914world is the only place im offering the lower price
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.