Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 2.0 fuel pump relay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9fourteen14
Have a 74 2.0 and need to know WHERE is the fuel pump relay?

Thank you
Stacks914
It's in the relay board behind the driver in the engine compartment. You'll see three or four small round relays in a staggered order on the left side. If you look at it from the back of the car it is the third one from the back. I just did this and mine turned out to be a faulty #14 wire coming in from the harness. Good luck!
Stacks914
Here yea go. Fuel pump relay is 75
9fourteen14
QUOTE(Stacks914 @ Aug 24 2015, 02:47 AM) *

It's in the relay board behind the driver in the engine compartment. You'll see three or four small round relays in a staggered order on the left side. If you look at it from the back of the car it is the third one from the back. I just did this and mine turned out to be a faulty #14 wire coming in from the harness. Good luck!

thank you so much I am going out this morning to check this out.

stay tuned.. I will let ya know what is the outcome.

BTW: why did you change yours?

914luva
9fourteen14
QUOTE(Stacks914 @ Aug 24 2015, 02:51 AM) *

Here yea go. Fuel pump relay is 75

thanx for the picture.. i did see this on another website.... but really could not interpret it to WHERE is physically existed......

thank you again.

stay tuned for more.
Stacks914
No problem! I didn't change mine the power wire #14 turned out to be faulty so I just ran another. And I did that becuase the fuel pump was not coming on. Alot of time figuring that out. I started saying "after I get this fixed I will just get another opportunity to find another solution" biggrin.gif
9fourteen14
QUOTE(Stacks914 @ Aug 24 2015, 01:23 PM) *

No problem! I didn't change mine the power wire #14 turned out to be faulty so I just ran another. And I did that becuase the fuel pump was not coming on. Alot of time figuring that out. I started saying "after I get this fixed I will just get another opportunity to find another solution" biggrin.gif

Hey Stacks, I really appreciate it.... I did find the 4 relays. thank you... I tried to attach a picture of this area in the engine bay but the server is NOT being good to me lately. anyway.. on with the test.... stay tuned... I am determined to get to the heart of this matter..... I want to drive my car.

914 luva
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.