Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Original 914-6 Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mclmk8d
I recently sold my 87 Carrera coupe and was going to buy an original 914-6 roller, but the owner changed his mind,so I am now looking for another one.

Must be as close to rust free as possible and include as many original parts as possible, including oil tank. Any color is ok, preferably the original. Engine and tranny a plus, of course, but not necessary. If you have steel flares for it, that is good also.

Contact me at bluerex02@yahoo.com with photos. I am in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Kaeferfreund
QUOTE(mclmk8d @ Aug 24 2015, 05:34 PM) *

I recently sold my 87 Carrera coupe and was going to buy an original 914-6 roller, but the owner changed his mind,so I am now looking for another one.

Must be as close to rust free as possible and include as many original parts as possible, including oil tank. Any color is ok, preferably the original. Engine and tranny a plus, of course, but not necessary. If you have steel flares for it, that is good also.

Contact me at bluerex02@yahoo.com with photos. I am in the Philadelphia suburbs.

Did you see the ad in the bird forum? It is more a project car ...but perhaps worth a look .... type.gif
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Kaeferfreund @ Aug 27 2015, 03:08 PM) *

QUOTE(mclmk8d @ Aug 24 2015, 05:34 PM) *

Did you see the ad in the bird forum? It is more a project car ...but perhaps worth a look .... type.gif

I saw that one, it's on the samba as well. $20K for a project with a non numbers matching engine... I guess you could get a COA and the start the search for the correct engine. Appears to be missing a lot of other pieces. Then again, you don't run across a real six chassis every day anymore...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.