Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who has my old car.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Been several years now the guy I sold it to ran out of "Git er Done" and sold the car to someone unknown. Last seen on an open trailer sitting backwards Exit 4 Alabama I-10.
it was a 70 914-4
xperu
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Aug 24 2015, 03:24 PM) *

Been several years now the guy I sold it to ran out of "Git er Done" and sold the car to someone unknown. Last seen on an open trailer sitting backwards Exit 4 Alabama I-10.
it was a 70 914-4

I don't know what happened to your car, but I feel your pain. i sold a real sweet 914 o ver 25 years ago and still look for it. I sold it to a guy from NC. While living in Granbury TX. blink.gif
Old Yella
They're gone. Have a beer a cry and buy someone else's project.
EdwardBlume
Good luck in finding it. I miss my old AX car and would buy it back in a heartbeat....
Porschef
QUOTE(RobW @ Aug 24 2015, 11:45 PM) *

Good luck in finding it. I miss my old AX car and would buy it back in a heartbeat....

Rob, what color was it and when did you sell it?
Joe Ricard
More of a curiosity I don't want it back or anything. My M3 and 996 Carerra 4 are enough cars for me.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Porschef @ Aug 25 2015, 03:19 AM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Aug 24 2015, 11:45 PM) *

Rob, what color was it and when did you sell it?

Gray - 2005

It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was set up right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.