Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Affiliation - 1975 2.0 FS in Laguna Beach
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Zimms
Stumbled across this and did not see it in the VIN database. It looks like an Ice Green Metallic car, but the paint code is not pictured.

FS through Laguna Classic Cars for $16,500.

Laguna Classic Cars

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

No Affiliation - Just posting because of the unique color.
iwanta914-6
I saw this too in my daily CL search, love the color.

RFoulds
Looking close at the pics, someone has put a lot of money into it recently. Heat exchangers, exhaust (Bursch?) carpet, pedal board, paint, wheels correctly finished, etc.

BUT
Notice the battery tray, showing as painted grey primer, and the strange color change in rear trunk where rust is showing, like someone has patched it and hastily sprayed over it. Engine bay pic it looks like the fan housing has been painted? or is it that freshly finished?? Needs a thorough inspection, but nice looking at first glance
rnellums
Already sold! That must have gone quickly!

The exterior looks a bit darker green than it ought to be but the interior of the trunks and hoods certainly looks like Ice Green Metallic!

Looks like mine has at least one twin!

The paint job looks a bit messy to me (overspray on easy-to-remove things in the trunk) but overall looks pretty nice.
BENBRO02
How rare is this color? I don't see it listed in the registry.
Chris H.
Special order only. So...extremely. No way to know exactly. Someone would have to go to a dealership and order the car with that color, then wait for it. Ross's is the only one that an active member owns IIRC. Looks like at least two biggrin.gif . Think we discussed it a while back and others remembered a couple more back when they were new.
mepstein
I still have an engine lid from one but the PO cut up the car. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.