Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - GT CLONE wannabe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Michel
Hi like the other guy smile.gif , I'm looking for a 914-6 GT clone. prefer all steel though will look at glass if executed well.

At this stage happy to look at semi projects and if i squint perhaps a more fulsome project - but I'd prefer clean car, or a car needing a bit of love. young kids = little shed time.

have cash though the falling exchange rate is making it harder each day to buy.

like the other guy looking for a GT, had thought I had my perfect car found...

let us know whats out there please - email is michel dot starling at nma dot gov dot au
ric birks
I have one that may be available shortly. I seem to have lost my motivation and am having a hard time finishing it.
ric birks
Or this one that can be finished into a GT.
23e Heure
Hello Michel, from "the other guy" bye1.gif

GLWTSearch
Michel
While I was aiming for a roller or complete car, exchange rate makes the oz dollar the pacific peso. Meaning any great deal was, once bought and landed back in oz eye watering. So bought a car out of Sydney I first saw 6 years ago. a 73. Thanks to the guys who got in contact or I was speaking with.

Hoping to start the GT-6 conversion once all the parts are scrounged . Cheers michel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.