Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody looking for a cheap roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fuch toy
Looks as if the 914 that was in Palm Springs across from Grandmas and Weird Uncle Donny is coming back to me.....my brother who had delusions of the Rocket Part Deux, has thrown in the towel.

The house he was going to buy with the three car garage fell thru. Doing a conversion in a condo carport is not his idea of fun.......

So.....he's bailing to Austria....Zell am See for the summer at his "other condo" and I get to pick this up.

The registration has been cleared up, all fees are paid. 1970 with original paint, running when parked 1.7. Will be getting some pics soon.

Anyone interested let me know. As MY garage is S L O W L Y being built I have no room for another project.....the wife will kill me.
Gint
Gimme rust status and pics eh?
Joe Bob
I walked him thru the rust inspection, it looked fine. I will ask Mom to take some pics and then post them.....
markb
Is it something I could drive home? Or is it a basket case? How much?
Joe Bob
Needs some work....the old lady who owned it....died. The ignition is hanging out of the column.....needs all the fluids replaced and an ignition switch.....
Lawrence
hmm.. just put the engine back in, and the ignition? nuke.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Joe Bob
F L U I D S................

Oil, brake fluid, windshield wiper wash.....stuff like that.....
Lawrence
I misunderstood your original post... sorry. I thought you said the 1.7 was out.

-Rusty
KaptKaos
I am interested too. If its close to LA, let me know.

I have a few neighbors to piss off pissoff.gif , so another car would work wonders!

Resistance is futile assimilate.gif

Thanks,
Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.