Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Also Shifter Replacement.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
surferjoe
I would also like to dump my stock shifter and get something decent. A couple of people recommended this company for short throw shifters for 914's which work really well. Company was J West Engineering.

http://www.jwesteng.com/
TravisNeff
I have heard nothing but praise on anyone who has posted anything about buying that shifter. Me wants one bad, but can't justify the cost just yet..
ArtechnikA
got one, love it.

expensive but works as advertised, which adds up to "good value" in my book.
JWest
Just a couple more weeks and you should hear a lot more feedback on the new version...
dlee1967
The cost stung at first, but it gets better with every shift. It is really one of the best improvements you can make to your car unless you still haven't upgraded your early tail shifter to later sideshifter. Great product....David Lee
Rand
How much are they?
Gint
Wasn't that car posted in the Classifieds not too long ago?
tat2dphreak
James, what happened to the "JR rennshifter"?

86'd?

JWest
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Mar 3 2005, 03:18 PM)
James, what happened to the "JR rennshifter"?

86'd?

Jr. is gone. Not enough interest. I thought people would like a lower cost version but it did not pan out that way.
tat2dphreak
yea, I can understand that... the full-deal is so nice... no substitute will do smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.