Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Used rear tail lenses pair, US specs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tedman5
FS: Used US spec rear tail lense set. Have some miles on them with the expected patina and some stress cracks (spider webbing) in driver side only corner marker section. Condition is good IMO based on age. Mountable and good working part. Came off my car recently when I paid too much for a new set. LOL
$45.00 + shipping. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JRust
QUOTE(Tedman5 @ Aug 28 2015, 07:53 AM) *

FS: Used US spec rear tail lense set. Have some miles on them with the expected patina and some stress cracks (spider webbing) in driver side only corner marker section. Condition is good IMO based on age. Mountable and good working part. Came off my car recently when I paid too much for a new set. LOL
$45.00 + shipping. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I'm looking for the passenger side mainly. What is it's overall condition? I'll take the set if the passenger side is crack free & looks good
A&P Mech
If Jamie decides to pass I will take them.
Tedman5
Bad news to both of you. I dropped the right side lense and cracked one of the the shaft holders. Pretty much useless for a sale now. If you want the pair for repair I'll donate for shipping costs. Can be glued but I never like crap like that. PM if interested. I'm such a douche sometimes ! confused24.gif
dcheek
Sent PM

Dave
JRust
QUOTE(Tedman5 @ Sep 1 2015, 12:12 AM) *

Bad news to both of you. I dropped the right side lense and cracked one of the the shaft holders. Pretty much useless for a sale now. If you want the pair for repair I'll donate for shipping costs. Can be glued but I never like crap like that. PM if interested. I'm such a douche sometimes ! confused24.gif

Damn sad.gif . No worries bud thanks anyway
dcheek
Tedman5

Sent PM and email????

Can you get back to me if they are still available?

Dave
rhodyguy
Gorilla glue will mend the lense after you clean the mating surfaces.
mepstein
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 16 2015, 09:04 AM) *

Gorilla glue will mend the lense after you clean the mating surfaces.

Superglue works super
euro911
Gorilla glue bubbles up as it cures. I agree with super glue.
dcheek
Tedman 5,

Still waiting for response to my PM ???

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.