Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB longs repair kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brooks944
Removed my rocker covers this week and found more holes than I thought. No active rust but previous damage. Anyone have a good longs repair set for sale, I passed on one earlier and that was a mistake. A similar set to what Brad Mayuer sells (or the same) preferred.

Thanks,
Rick
bandjoey
An FYI. These kits are body stiffeners and not intended for major rust repair. Also b careful welding. Several threads here about heat twisted cars after installing the kits. Just a helpful thought biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
Brad's kit is for rust repair also, not just stiffening like the other kits that mount to the inside of the longs & firewall areas.
bahnzai
Rick, I have set that I would sell. I will try to get pictures later today.
Any chance you will be at Okteenerfest in 3 weeks? I could bring them, as the kit is heavy, I am guessing 30 lbs or more for shipping.
New is $340. I am thinking $175 plus shipping?
Danny
brooks944
Danny, I'll take you kit, depending on pictures. Wasn't planning to go to o'fest but some local PCA friends are, so I can check with them for pick up. You can send the pics to my personal e-mail. Sent you a pm with that.

Thanks to everyone for the replies,
Rick
914ltd

Rick, the majority of the chassis panels I sell are for rust and structural repairs. There are hundreds of 914's that have been saved from the scrap and improved by my panels. The price quoted in this thread is an excellent. I would also be happy to assist you if you have questions on the installation. Brad
brooks944
Thanks Brad, may have to take you up on the offer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.