Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gunnar's website
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
If you look closely at the picture you will see a really nice car in the back ground.
These guys really know thier P-cars.
URY914
http://www.gunnarracing.com/
maf914
I visit the Gunnar site almost daily. Man those guys do some beautiful work. And the cars are fantastic too.

I have to admit I missed the 914! confused24.gif

Mike
L8Apex
Ok, good to know I'm not the only who's a Gunnarracing Whore. I visit daily. and I do mean DAILY. like 10 times a day. haha. I saw that 914 too. It's pretty clean.

I've been wanting to ask Kevin for one of those t-shirts. clap56.gif Be the ultimate Gunnar Racing whore
jfort
that is an amazing site! i wish i had more time to spend there
TimT
I love the gunnar site too, offer lots of info and ideas.
However I think they "over-restore" some of the cars.. they make them better than when they left the factory....
Mueller
Nice site and work without a doubt.....

I agree with you Tim....I noticed they had been using quite a bit of body filler on the 935 chassis they are restoring

IPB Image

I guess I'm jealous smile.gif
URY914
When I lived in Ft. Lauderdale and would be in West Palm Beach, I would always drive by thier shop. (Sorta off I-95, north of WPB) It is down this very normal road, in a few normal white metal buildings, inside a chain link fence and gate. You could drive right past it and not notice it.

Until, of course you saw the nose of a 917 sticking out of the door of the shop. And you say, this must be the place.

Paul
Brad Roberts
I think everybody should learn from this site..

BUY A GOOD TUB to start with.. look how much time these guy's have into the MarkII project doing rust repair. 90% of their time has been spent doing rust repair... WHY ??? start with a better tub..

If you guy's are impressed with this.. our projects will make your head spin..LOL

B
L8Apex
I noticed body filler is their best friend too. haha they are insane
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.