Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 Body Panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Racing916
Hi ,

I am looking for the piece of the front clip that goes from underneath the left headlight bucket all the way to the left front fender. I have attached a picture of the area (x) that I am looking for. I you have one please send me a price plus shipping to zip code 13901.

Thanks,
Steve
TheCabinetmaker
I can cut one for you. I see it's a pre75 car?
914Sixer
Curt,
That is a 75-76 front end. Has the lip under the head light.
TheCabinetmaker
Your right mark. I saw the bumper holes, but now see it's been back dated. I have a 76 with a good one.
Racing916
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Sep 1 2015, 03:17 AM) *

Your right mark. I saw the bumper holes, but now see it's been back dated. I have a 76 with a good one.

Cabinetmaker,

It is a 75 car. If you have the 76 piece I would gladly take it off your hands. Please let me know price including shipping to zip code 13901. I can send you a paypal payment or check if you would like.
Thanks for the reply,
Steve
Racing916
Still looking..

Thanks
acracer
QUOTE(Racing916 @ Sep 1 2015, 02:55 PM) *

Still looking..

Thanks

Don't have any metal at this time, but if U r building a race car we have the entire car in fiberglass. also many race only parts for 914's both 4 & 6 cyl. stuff steve @ AIRCOOLED RACING
TheCabinetmaker
Steve, I just saw the new post here. Don't know how I missed it. Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.