Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GGR PCA event in Alameda Ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MSHax
Good morning, and happy Monday (I realize that combination of words can insight a riot).
I was at the Golden Gate Region PCA event yesterday in alameda, and ran into a couple of 914world members. I was in my 911 so I didn't get to represent the 914 like they did, but it was awesome to see their teeners. The beautiful red one belongs to potterporsche, and the sleek black one belongs to....uh...didn't get his forum name. Both very beautiful cars, and super friendly people. I feel inspired to try to get mine in better shape.

Also, the black one has this awesome tweed interior that I didn't get pics of, that was a major inspiration for me as I was trying to think of something to do with the interior that wasn't stock looking. Click to view attachment
SirAndy
How did i miss that?
headbang.gif
matthepcat
Wish I knew that was happening, I would have dropped by.
EdwardBlume
I used to love that stuff but kids and cash killed it.
MSHax
QUOTE(RobW @ Aug 31 2015, 11:37 AM) *

I used to love that stuff but kids and cash killed it.

biggrin.gif that'll do it. My boys are 8 and 7 now and love cars (wonder where they got that tongue.gif )
I take them to the track as often as possible. I wasn't racing at this event, I was playing support for a good buddy who's never been.
Andyrew
Who's white racer is in the back?
PotterPorsche
First day at the alameda pca auto cross. I got a lot to learn had a lot of fun. Clutch was going out on the way there. Did the best with what I had. I will have clutch replaced by the October 17 alameda event. We should bring more 914's out there.

Next events alameda October 17 , November 14th I will be at both.
cali914
Was there a brand new GT3 at this event. My friend Chris who owns a couple 914s and a volkswagon gtI got to drive one. I think at this event
PotterPorsche
Lot of nice cars worth way to much money. It was just fun driving the car dodging cones. Learning how to push while the tires are screeching. Good times
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.