Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why this forum is great!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RON S.
I gotta send a public thanks to TC up in Mass. beerchug.gif
Most of don't know each other from Adams housecat,but we all have our teener projects that are dear to us all.
It never ceases to amaze me as to how when one of us has an issue or problem with our rides,that someone( who mostly we don't even know)rises to the ocassion to offer a solution.

Earlier this past month I junkyard scavanged a Personal leather steering wheel of a 76 nissan 280z.
I got an adaptor to fit my 6r,and put it on.I then took a center button of an old 911 tach to cover the hole on the horn button was that had had a nissan logo on it.Can't have a nissan logo on a Porsche steering wheel. huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif That's a nonononono.
I posted a pic just to let everyone see.
Outa da blue I get a PM from a fellow board member,TC/914 who says he had a horn button medallion more appropriate to my car.
He sent it.Initially it was to big for the hole diameter,but after an hour or so of filling w/a fine file it fits and looks great. biggrin.gif

Kudos to you TC beerchug.gif
See why this board is great! smilie_pokal.gif It's like an extended family.

Ron
RON S.
After pic.

Ron
rick 918-S
That's why I come here. clap.gif
aircooledboy
agree.gif

Ditto. beerchug.gif There is lots of this kinda stuff going on here. Nice job TC. beerchug.gif Now if we could just dial down the hostility factor. . . idea.gif

Miles, hows that "Midol instead of meat thru the internet" system coming? monkeydance.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (RON S. @ Mar 3 2005, 08:07 AM)

It never ceases to amaze me as to how when one of us has an issue or problem with our rides,that someone( who mostly we don't even know)rises to the ocassion to offer a solution.

See why this board is great! smilie_pokal.gif It's like an extended family.

Ron,

I've had similar experiences. Lots of potential being realized here.

I owe nothing to the bank for my car. biggrin.gif

But I owe many friends and fellow club members more than I can repay.

When I say "repay" I mean.... I don't mean money. I don't owe money do I? biggrin.gif

How much do you guys want? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.