Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 914 roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ritz
picked up 74 914 roller dec. 14. subie swap was the plan, I now have complete running 99 legacy gt. as donor. will sell both as project or separate, but will not part out. 914 has hell hole rust, HH repair kit goes with car. some rust in rear trunk. front trunk, floor pans, longs, I do not see any rust. some surface rust on fire wall behind drivers seat. minor body damage. Click to view attachment 4500 for all. in n cal.
i have more photos if you would something specific let me know
ritz
more pics.Click to view attachment at show in 76 from original owner. 18x24 Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rhodyguy
Does your legacy parts car have the round driving lights? If so, and the aren't cracked I would be interested one or both. I will post a picture if needed.

K
ritz
Bump 914 interior is complete ( missing driver side carpet) 914 missing engine and transmission, every thing else is still there and original. jack pockets are good, I have title, for both. icon_bump.gif it really is a nice car.
ritz
sawzall-smiley.gif make an offer! its has to go... 914 is a good car. subie can go to crusher, I don't care. right now subie is my driver but it has to go, too.
ritz
more photos interior, no rust, seats not torn, small cracks in dash but still intact.any offers?Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ritz
last bump. more pics. longs and floorsClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
ritz
more pics. this is the cleanest 914 that I have seen as a project. if interested pm this maybe last post. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ritz
sale pending.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.