Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 1.8 Parts Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Neil914
I retired this car over a year ago after daily driving it in High School. The hell hole is bad, I used a bunch of parts to restore my 73', but there are still lots of good things left, including the complete drive line with Weber carbs. 1st gear is cruchy. It would start but it does not have a functioning distributor in it. Wheels are chrome steelies in good shape. I want to get rid of the whole thing, I might consider selling individual parts also.
$700 or partial trade for a good set of wheels.
Contact Neil at 650 823 0940 or pilotredc@gmail.comClick to view attachment
914runnow
sent you an email...
Thanx Rx
Neil914
QUOTE(Neil914 @ Aug 31 2015, 05:58 PM) *

I retired this car over a year ago after daily driving it in High School. The hell hole is bad, I used a bunch of parts to restore my 73', but there are still lots of good things left, including the complete drive line with Weber carbs. 1st gear is cruchy. It would start but it does not have a functioning distributor in it. Wheels are chrome steelies in good shape. I want to get rid of the whole thing, I might consider selling individual parts also.
$700 or partial trade for a good set of wheels.
Contact Neil at 650 823 0940 or pilotredc@gmail.comClick to view attachment

Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.