Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Sierra Madre Blowout Savings Offer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
They didn't have many 914 items this time, mostly 356 stuff, but I just ordered a repro SWB 911/912 mirror for $72.00 (Regular price is $165.95)

Their current offer is valid through tomorrow 9/1/15 ... Click here ... to see if there's anything you can use confused24.gif

BLOWOUT SAVINGS
Orders for specially priced items below must be placed in store, by email or over the phone to obtain the special sale price. Blowout pricing valid through 9/1/15. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. Please call 888.986.4466 or +1.626.844.4616 to speak with a sales associate and place your order!

If you email them, they'll send a confirmation and follow up with a phone call (if they have your phone #)
bdstone914
Hope that mirror is not made by Tasker Metal Products. We dropped them at Pelican after four complaints. Had one customer buy one for passenger side and it could not be adjusted to see from the drivers side. Glenn bought one and it broke before he could unstall it. Let us know how it turns out.
Bruce
914Sixer
Last month I got taken on the 914 turn signal relays that were 3 pole VW ones. They were so cheap at $4 it was not worth the cost to return them.
euro911
Sorry to hear, Mark. If they sold you the wrong ones, I'd urge them to make it right.

The mirror is an internal rear-view mirror, Bruce. Don't know who makes them, but probably Chinese? confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
Bob L.
I looked at one set of 96mm pistons (dreaming) and noticed the brand was AA. Then in the description it said JE forged. confused24.gif

Either way $650 seems high. Or is it just me?
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Aug 31 2015, 07:57 PM) *

Sorry to hear, Mark. If they sold you the wrong ones, I'd urge them to make it right.

The mirror is an internal rear-view mirror, Bruce. Don't know who makes them, but probably Chinese? confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Totally different mirror. Good luck. They have some decent parts some not so decent parts.
euro911
QUOTE(Bob L. @ Aug 31 2015, 09:36 PM) *
I looked at one set of 96mm pistons (dreaming) and noticed the brand was AA. Then in the description it said JE forged. confused24.gif

Either way $650 seems high. Or is it just me?
Their blow-out prices (which apparently happen on a monthly basis) are only on the specific items shown at the bottom of their mailing. Also, if you add any of them to your shopping cart, it shows the non-discount price - that's why you have to call or email them (prior to the cut-off date).

I was more fortunate last month and was able to scoop up some pretty good deals on mostly 911/912 parts, but also a couple of 914 parts.

Not sure if what you saw was a complete P&C set, and were not in the blow-out category, but If you want 96mm pistons, I'd recommend Keith Black pistons from European Motor Works ... Click here

Depending on what you're starting off with, they also carry the appropriate barrels if you need any - you may be able to have your existing 93 or 94mm barrels bored to 96mm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.